We are hiring Senior Software Deveopers across a wide range of projects and areas, with experience in Text Analytics, Large Scale Data Collection, Image Processing, Heterogenous Sensor Fusion, Complex Visualization, and Robotics.
- Category Theory / Applied Category Theory
- Graph / Hypergraph
- Topology / TDA
- Control Theory and Systems
Prior experience with the following nice to have:
- Text Analytics
- Machine Vision
Text analytics (multiple positions)
- Must have an NLP or CL background; IR background also helpful
- Experience with scalable text-oriented data storage helpful
Image processing (multiple positions)
- Prior background in machine vision, ML, or image processing
- Prior experience with scoring images and videos for specific qualitative features helpful
- Must have experience in data collection from a large variety of data sources using both scraping and API’s
- Must have experience with tools and processes to validate the accuracy of the collection
Heterogeneous Sensor Fusion (primary focus on drones, multiple positions)
- Prior work with sensor fusion, multi-evidence systems, or any other type of system in which very different types of data are being combined in order to generate better analytic results.
- Prior experience with mathematical representations of complex, unstructured data such as hypergraphs.
- Prior work with large scale data sets, particularly represented in graphs.
- Prior work analyzing data from sensor types such as infrared, thermal, acoustic, and optical.
- Knowledge of statistics helpful
Complex Visualization (multiple positions)
- Prior experience designing & implementing complex visualizations, preferably in military or other mission-critical contexts
- Strong knowledge of HCI principles
- Prior experience usability testing and iteratively