SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
(MACHINE VISION, ROBOTICS)
We are hiring to create software research and development labs in a few different areas. These are true R&D labs in the sense that they will be expected to produce commercial products. The current focus is on building development teams for implementing proof of concept and example systems with some of our existing technology.
We are hiring Senior Software Developers with experience in Machine Vision and Robotics to work on the design and development of robotics systems that interact with drones / UAVs.
Prior experience with the following nice to have:
Text analytics (multiple positions)
- Must have an NLP or CL background; IR background also helpful
- Experience with scalable text-oriented data storage helpful
Image processing (multiple positions)
- Prior background in machine vision, ML, or image processing
- Prior experience with scoring images and videos for specific qualitative features helpful
- Must have experience in data collection from a large variety of data sources using both scraping and API’s
- Must have experience with tools and processes to validate the accuracy of the collection
Heterogeneous Sensor Fusion (primary focus on drones, multiple positions)
- Prior work with sensor fusion, multi-evidence systems, or any other type of system in which very different types of data are being combined in order to generate better analytic results.
- Prior experience with mathematical representations of complex, unstructured data such as hypergraphs.
- Prior work with large scale data sets, particularly represented in graphs.
- Prior work analyzing data from sensor types such as infrared, thermal, acoustic, and optical.
- Knowledge of statistics helpful
Complex Visualization (multiple positions)
- Prior experience designing & implementing complex visualizations, preferably in military or other mission-critical contexts
- Strong knowledge of HCI principles
- Prior experience usability testing and iteratively